The Customers can use the online Allahabad Bank RD Calculator here. By using the online RD Calculator, you can easily calculate your Maturity amount within less time. Along with this, we are also providing Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator. With the help of this calculator, you can able to know the installment amount. Before Calculating the Maturity amount, you need to know the Allahabad bank RD Interest rates. For more details about the Allahabad bank RD Calculator, refer the below sections.
Allahabad Bank RD Calculator
In our site, we are providing online Allahabad Bank RD Calculator. With the help of the calculator, you can instantly know your maturity amount. The only thing you need to do is to enter Monthly installment amount, Tenure period, RD Interest rates and Compounding Frequency. So, by entering these values, you can easily know your Maturity amount. You can also find the Online Allahabad Bank RD Calculator in official site also. Due to the heavy traffic the official site load very slowly. Thus, to avoid those problems you can use the RD Calculator which is present on our site.
Along with this, we are providing Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator. With this Installment calculator, you can able to know the monthly installment amount. i.e. if a person knows how much amount to get after completion of tenure period but he/she may not know how much amount should pay for every month to get the exact amount. In such case, they can use this Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator. Here you can able to know the use of Allahabad Bank RD Calculator and also Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator. Thus, we have also provided latest Allahabad Bank RD Interest rates on our site.
Requirements to use Allahabad bank Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Click the below link directly to get Allahabad Bank RD Calculator.
- Then RD Calculator of Allahabad Bank on your screen.
- Later you have to enter the details like Investment amount, Duration Period, Canara Bank RD interest rates, and Compounding frequency.
- Clicking on Calculate Button, you need to recheck the values you have entered.
- After that, you have to click on Calculate Button.
- Within Few minutes you can know your maturity amount.
How to use Recurring Deposit Installment calculator?
- By clicking the below link directly you will get Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator.
- Then the Allahabad Bank RD Installment Calculator will appear on the screen.
- Later you have to enter the details like Maturity amount, interest rate, Duration and Compounding Frequency.
- After entering all details click on calculate button.
- Finally, the amount which you need to invest every month will display on your screen.
Allahabad Bank RD Interest rates
|Allahabad Bank RD Rates|
|Tenure Period||General customers||Senior citizens|
|180 days – 269 days||6.50%||6.50%|
|270 days – less than 1 year||6.50%||6.50%|
|1 year – less than 2 years||7.00%||7.00%|
|2 years – less than 3 years||6.75%||6.75%|
|3 years – less than 5 years||6.50%||6.50%|
|5 years – 10 years||6.50%||6.50%|
Here we have listed the latest and updated Allahabad Bank RD Interest rates. With this RD interest Rates only you can calculate your Maturity amount and Monthly-wise installment amount. To know RD Interest rates of other banks you can know from our site.
In the case, if the customer fails to pay installments in the particular stipulated time, thus, interest will be charged in the following ways:
- The amount Rs.2.00/- for every Rs.100/- per month for the deposits for five years or less than 5 years.
Allahabad Bank Recurring Deposit
The Recurring Deposits also know term Deposits. Among all schemes, the Recurring Deposit Scheme is one of the better savings schemes. There are many benefits of having RD Account in any bank. In below sections, we have provided how to open RD Account in Allahabad Bank. In this Scheme, you can invest amount based on your convenience. So, after completing the tenure period you can receive large amount along with the interest rates.
Allahabad bank is one of the nationalised banks in India. Also, it is the oldest joint stock bank in India. The Allahabad bank is founded in the year 1865. The Main headquarters is in kolkata. Till on 24th April 2014, the bank has entered into its 150th year of establishment. The bank has 2, 500 branches all over the India.
Eligibility Criteria to open RD Account in Allahabad Bank
- Joint Account
- Guardian on behalf of minor
- A company
- A trust
- An Institution
- An Association
- Proprietorship Firm
Only the Candidates belonging to these categories only eligible to open a Recurring Deposit account in Allahabad Bank. So, those who satisfy the above conditions can open RD Account by following below sections.
List of Documents required to open RD Account
- Documents for Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- IdentityCardissued by the reputed Employer
- List of Documents for Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Telephone Bill
- Salary Slip
- Bank Account Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Wealth Tax / Income Tax Assesment order
The Applicants those who want to open RD Account should submit some documents along with the application form. Here we have listed the documents list which is to be submitted. So, once check these documents before you submit the application form.
Recurring Deposit Account Opening Process
The candidates who are interested in opening RD Account in Allahabad bank can follow any of the process mentioned below. By following the below procedure you can successfully open RD Account. So, based on your convenience you can choose any of the processes given below.
Open RD Account in Allahabad bank Online
- Visit the official website or Check the below link.
- Search for the RD Account Opening form.
- After that you will find the application from, then download it.
- Later fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then after filling the application form, you can submit it.
- Next, you have to pay application fee through online.
- The bank officers will verify your application for creating your new RD Account.
Opening Recurring Deposit Account – Offline procedure
- First of all, the users have to go to the Allahabad Bank Official Website or You can see the below link.
- Search for the Allahabad Bank RD Application form.
- Download the application form from the link.
- Fill the application form without any leave.
- After filling the application, attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Bank officers will verify your documents and application form.
- After the verification process, they will activate your new RD Account in Allahabad bank.
Benefits and Features of Allahabad Bank Recurring Deposits
Here are the benefits and features of Recurring Deposits in Allahabad bank. By checking these features, you can able to know about Recurring Deposit.
- There is no limit on the deposit amount. So, you have the flexibility to make deposits at any of the core banking solutions enabled branches of the bank.
- You have a facility to take the loan against the RD Account.
- Deposit period starts at a minimum of 6 months and maximum of 120 months.Also, the depositor is free to choose a term in multiple of three months.
Allahabad Bank Recurring Deposit Schemes
Normal Recurring Deposit Account
The Normal Recurring Deposit Account helps you to pay a fixed amount monthly for a particular period. So, at the end of the tenure period, you can receive large amount along with the interest rates.
The Recurring Deposit Scheme not only comes with standard features but also provides flexible for depositing monthly amount that can go upto 10times of the initial deposit value.