Want to know the maturity amount on your RD? Here is the Bank of Baroda RD Calculator to check your tenure amount on your recurring deposit. Also, you can calculate the amount to be invested monthly with the use of our Bank of Baroda RD Installment Calculator. So, keep reading the page to know the latest and updated Bank of Baroda Recurring Deposit Interest Rates and the RD account opening procedure.
Bank of Baroda RD Calculator
To compute the interest and maturity amount earned on the investment, you can use the online RD calculator. Using the BOB RD Interest Calculator is easy. You just need to enter the amount you need to invest every month, duration, interest rate, compounding method. The calculator provides you the maturity amount at the completion of maturity of the recurring deposit. So, the Bank of Baroda RD calculator helps you to decide how much should you invest to save. You can use the Bank of Baroda recurring deposit calculator for many times by entering various amounts and opt the one that suits your budget.
Additionally, we have provided you the Bank of Baroda RD Installment Calculator. This helps you to calculate the amount you need to invest every month. Moreover, one requires the Bank of Baroda Interest Rates for recurring deposit to calculate the maturity and installment amounts. Below are the process of using the Bank of Baroda RD Calculator.
How to Use Bank of Baroda Interest Calculator?
- Click on the below link to Bank of Baroda RD calculator.
- The Bank of Baroda RD Account Calculator opens on your screen.
- Enter your installment, duration, Bank of Baroda rate of interest, and compounding frequency.
- Recheck for any misentered details and then click “continue.”
- The Bank of Baroda RD Interest Rates Calculator makes the number crunching meanwhile.
- Within a few seconds, you can see the maturity amount on your screen.
To calculate the maturity amount with the Bank of Baroda RD Calculator, click the below link.
How to Use Bank of Baroda RD Installment Calculator?
- Click the below link to Bank of Baroda Installment Calculator.
- The BOB RD Installment Calculator appears on your screen.
- Enter the details of maturity amount, duration, interest rate, and compounding frequency.
- Check whether you have entered any of the details wrong.
- Then click on the continue button.
- The investment you need to make monthly will be displayed on your screen.
So, to use the Bank of Baroda Installment Calculator, click the below link.
One can also calculate the Bank of Baroda Recurring Deposit maturity amount manually with the following formula. It is a bit time-consuming process than the Online Bank of Baroda RD Calculator. So, have a look at the formula to know your maturity amount.
M = R[ (1+i)n-1] / 1-(1+i) -1/3, I = Ptr
I = simple interest
P = Principal amount
t = tenure period
r = annual BOB rate of interest in decimals
M = maturity amount
R = monthly investment
i = interest rat divided by 400
n = number of compounding quarters.
Bank of Baroda Interest Rates 2017
|Bank of Baroda RD Rates as on Today|
|Maturity Period||Regular Interest Rates||Senior Citizen Interest Rates|
|181 Days to 270 Days||6.75%||6.75%|
|271 Days to 364 Days||7.00%||7.00%|
|1 Year 1 Day to 2 Years||7.00%||7.00%|
|2 Years 1 Day to 3 Years||6.85%||6.85%|
|3 Years 1 Day to 5 Years||6.50%||6.50%|
|5 Years 1 Day to 10 Years||6.50%||6.50%|
BOB Interest Rates on Recurring Deposit for Senior Citizens
The senior citizens those who maintain a Bank of Baroda RD Account, are eligible to get the additional interest rate. They avail an extra interest of 0.50% more than existing interest rates. Moreover, the former employees and the existing employees can get the extra interest rates. The BOB recurring deposit tenure of 6 months to 1 year yields 7% interest for the senior citizens and employees. Similarly, the investments for the period of 2 years to 3 years gets an interest rate of 7.35%.
Know the interest rates of other banks by clicking the below link.
Bank of Baroda Recurring Deposit
The Bank of Baroda, with 100 years of rich heritage is one of the largest public sector banks in India. It was established by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III in the year 1908. The headquarters of BOB is located in Mumbai. Moreover, the bank is in the listed of BSE which has grown its presence in the major cities, towns, and villages all over the country.
A recurring deposit in Bank of Baroda offers you a safe method of saving your money along with interest earning. You can deposit a fixed amount regularly on a monthly basis in the bank which is very similar to a fixed deposit. Similarly, you can earn the higher rates of interest on your savings.
To know more details on recurring deposit, click the below link.
Bank of Baroda RD Schemes
The BOB offers various schemes to its customers. Depending on the compounding frequency, there are some recurring deposits schemes in Bank of Baroda. Here are the list of BOB RD schemes.
Recurring Deposit Scheme (Basic)
- The minimum amount that is necessary to open an RD account in BOB is Rs.50 in rural areas.
- For semi-urban and metro areas, the minimum amount if Rs.100.
- Additionally, the following deposits can be the multiples of Rs.50 to 100 respectively.
- The tenure periods range from 6 to 120 months.
- A flexible option of choosing the term period.
- The interest rates of Bank of Baroda are compounded quarterly and are paid at the end of tenure.
- A loan of 95% against RD is available in BOB.
Baroda Samriddhi Quarterly Recurring Deposit
- Minimum amount to open a BOB RD account is Rs.500, and the further deposits can be the multiples of Rs.100.
- The frequency of compounding is quarterly, and the bank pays it at the end of tenure.
- Tenure period ranges from 36 months to 120 months.
- Moreover, a loan of 95% against the RD amount.
Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly RD Scheme
- To open an RD in Bank of Baroda, one should pay a minimum amount of Rs.1000.
- The frequency of compounding is on half yearly basis and are payable at the end of tenure.
- BOB offers a tenure duration of 36 months to 120 months.
BOB Yatha Shakthi Jama Yojana
- Depositor should choose a core amount of Rs.100 and can be increased in the multiples of Rs.100.
- The monthly installment can be increased to 3 times the base and Rs.10,000 per month.
- Tenure deposit ranges from 12 months to 120 months.
- Similarly, the BOB interest rates are compounded quarterly.
Bank of Baroda RD Account Opening
One can open a Recurring Deposit account in BOB in two methods. They are online and offline processes. If you are already a BOB account holder, then creating an RD account is very easy. So, here are the simple steps to open a new recurring deposit account.
Online RD Account Opening in Bank of Baroda
- Existing BOB savings or current account holders have an easy option of RD account opening.
- Download the BOB RD account opening form from the official website.
- Fill in the details carefully.
- Log in to your Bank of Baroda account and link the form to your main account.
- Hence, your BOB recurring deposit account activates.
BOB Account Opening Offline
- Nonaccount holders should visit the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch.
- Get the Bank of Baroda Recurring Deposit form.
- Fill in the details carefully and recheck it before submitting.
- Attach the KYC documents to it and submit it to the bank.
- The documents like ID and address proof, passport sized photographs, PAN, contact details, etc.
- Additionally, you may require some other documents that the bank may convey at the time of account opening.
So, to know more details on RD account opening, click the below link.
Advantages of RD in Bank of Baroda
- A secure and safe method of investment and saving.
- RD interest rate in Bank of Baroda are free from market fluctuations.
- The BOB RD account is an ideal investment for starters.
- People who cannot invest a large sum of money at a time can use this recurring deposit account.
- Require a small minimum amount for opening the account.
- BOB rate of interest on recurring deposit is higher when compared to the ordinary savings account.
- Individual flexible tenure ranges which suit his/her budget.
- Moreover, the facility of a loan/overdraft available with BOB.