Make use of Canara Bank RD Calculator which is present here. You can easily calculate your Maturity amount with this RD Calculator. Now everyone wants to save at least some amount every month. In such case, it is better to open RD Account in Canara Bank. So, by following the below steps, you can quickly open Recurring Deposit Account. Also, there is Recurring Deposit Installment calculator by which you can able to know the monthly amount. Before Calculating your Maturity amount or installment amount, it is important to know the Canara Bank RD Interest Rates. For more details regarding about Canara Bank RD Calculator, refer to the below sections.
Canara Bank RD Calculator
In our site, we are providing online Canara Bank RD Calculator. To know the maturity amount on your total investment makes use of this online RD Calculator which is present here. Just you need to enter the details like investment amount on every month, Duration, Canara Bank RD Interest rates and compounding method. So by clicking on calculate button, you can easily know your Maturity amount. Also, you can use Canara Bank RD Calculator for many no.of times by entering various amounts.
Along with the Canara Bank RD Calculator, we have also provided online Canara Bank RD Installment Calculator. By this RD Installment Calculator, you can able to know the monthly installment amount. But before Calculation one should know the RD Interest rates in Canara Bank and also how to use this Canara bank RD Calculator works. From the below sections you can able to know easily.
How to use Canara Bank Recurring Deposit Calculator?
- Click the below link directly to get Canara Bank RD Calculator.
- Then RD Calculator of Canara Bank on your screen.
- Later you have to enter the details like Investment amount, Duration Period, Canara Bank RD interest rates, and Compounding frequency.
- Before clicking on Calculate Button, you need to recheck the values you have mentioned.
- After that click on Calculate Button.
- Within Few Seconds you can know your maturity amount.
How to use Canara Bank RD Installment Calculator?
- Directly click the below link to get Canara bank RD Installment Calculator.
- Then the Canara Bank RD Installment Calculator will appear on the screen.
- Later you have to enter the details like Maturity amount, interest rate, Duration and Compounding Frequency.
- After entering all details click on calculate button.
- Finally, the amount which you need to invest every month will display on the screen.
Canara Bank RD interest Rates
|RD Interest Rates of Canara Bank|
|Tenure Period||General customers||Senior citizens|
|180 days – 269 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|270 days – 364 days||7.10%||7.60%|
|1 year 1 day -1 year 364 days||7.25%||7.75%|
|2 years – 2 years 364 days||7.35%||7.85%|
|3 year – 4 years 364 days||7.35%||7.85%|
|5 years – 7 years 364 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|8 years – 10 years||7.00%||7.50%|
Canara Bank RD Rates – NRE
|Canara Bank NRE RD Interest Rates|
|Deposit Tenure||General Customers (%)|
|1 year only||6.9|
|Above 1 year to less than 2 years||6.9|
|2 years & above to less than 3 years||6.9|
|3 years & above to less than 5 years||6.9|
|5 years & above to less than 8 years||6.9|
|8 years & above to 10 years||6.9|
These are the latest Canara Bank RD Interest Rates. Based on the interest rates only you can able to know the Maturity amount. As different banks provide different interest rates. So, once check the interest rates which are provided above before you invest money. To know RD Interest rates of others click the link.
Penalty for Pre-Mature closure
There is a penalty of 1.00% for premature closing of Recurring Deposits that are opened on or after 04.02.11. For Such Prematurely closed Recurring deposits will attain interest at 1.00% below the interest rate as ruling on the date of deposit and as applicable for the period run.
Canara Bank Recurring Deposit
Recurring Deposit is an account which can be opened in any bank to save money for monthly. By having RD Account, there are so many benefits and features which are mentioned below. The RD Account which helps to save the money monthly, so after completing the tenure period you can receive a huge amount of money with the interest rate.
The Canara Bank is the State-owned bank. It was established at Mangalore in the year 1906. The Government has nationalized the Canara Bank in the year 1969. In September 2016, the Canara Bank had a network of 5849 branches and also have more than 10026 ‘s ATM spread across India. The Canara Bank headquartered in Banglore, Karnataka. It also has offices in other countries like London, Hong Kong, Dubai, New York. We have provided Canara Bank RD Account Opening process below. Also, Check the documents list required while opening Recurring Deposit Account.
Eligibility to open RD Account in Canara Bank
- Joint Account
- Guardian on behalf of minor
- A company
- A trust
- An Institution
- An Association
- Proprietorship Firm
Here we have provided the eligibility Criteria to open Recurring Deposit Account. So, those who are interested in opening RD Account can check above eligible conditions.
Documents Required for RD Account opening in Canara bank
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Age proof.
- Address Proof.
- Photographs with you sign across.
While opening Any bank Account you need to submit the documents along with the application form. So, for opening RDAccount also you need to submit some documents which we have listed above. Thus, those who want to open RD Account in Canara bank should verify the list above.
Canara Bank Account Opening Process
The candidates those who don’t know how to open RD Account can check the below sections.Here we have provided both online and offline process. So, based on your convenience you can choose any of the processes which are provided below.
Open RD Account In Canara bank – Online
- Go to the official website or Check the below link.
- If you have an account in the Canara bank Internet Banking, you can directly login with your ID and Password.
- Search for the RD Account Opening form.
- If you find the application from, then download it.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- After filling the form, you can submit it.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- The bank officers will verify your application for creating your new RD Account.
Open Recurring Deposit Account – Offline
- First of all, the users have to go to the Canara Bank Official Website or You can see the below link.
- Search for the Canara Bank RD Application form.
- Download the application form from the link.
- Fill the application form without any leave.
- After filling the application, attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Bank officers will verify your documents and application form.
- After the verification process, they will activate your new RD Account in Canara bank.
Features of Canara Bank Recurring Deposit Account
There are many features for having Recurring Deposit Account in Canara bank. So, we have listed some features below.
- There is a facility to take Loan against the deposit.
- Also, there is a Nomination Facility.
- The duration of Recurring Deposit Scheme is a minimum of 1 year and maximum time duration is available for 10 years.
- The minimum Deposit amount is as low as Rs.50/- for every month.
- Fixed Amount should deposit on monthly basis as installments& this is to be made over a stipulated period.
- 0.50% is the special rate for senior citizens.
Canara Bank RD Account Schemes
The Canara Bank provides various Schemes on RD Accounts. People must know all the schemes before they invest money. Only after knowing the details only you can deposit money monthly in RD Account. Here we have provided some schemes in below sections.Thus, the interested candidates those who want to apply for New RD Account can check the schemes.
Canara Bank – Short Term RD rates
- In Canara bank, the short term Recurring Deposits carry tenure period ranging from 1 year and above to less than 2 years.
- The RD Interest rates for this tenure period of 1 year and above to less than 2 years is 6.90%.
Canara Bank – Medium and Long term RD Rates
- The Customers who want Medium Range Canara bank Recurring Deposits scheme then the tenure period is 2years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years. Thus, the interest rate offered for this scheme is 6.90%.
- The Customers who want Long term Range Canara bank Recurring Deposits scheme then the tenure period is 5 years to above 10 years. Thus, the interest rate offered for this scheme is 6.90%.
Canara bank – Senior Citizens RD Rates
- The Canara Bank provides special interest rates for the senior citizens. For 1 year the interest rate offered is 7.40%.
- Above 1 year to less than 2 years, the interest rate is 7.40%.
- For 1 year and beyond, offers an interest rate is 7.40%.