HDFC Bank RD Calculator is available here. Check the HDFC bank latest interest rates along with the tenure period. Use the RD Calculator to know your Recurring Deposit Maturity Amount. Read the complete article to know the HDFC Bank interest rates and the usage of the RD Calculator.
HDFC Recurring Deposit
Many people prefer Recurring Deposits for saving their money. Recurring Deposit scheme is one of the best saving schemes among all savings. Many banks are offering high-interest rates for Recurring Deposits. The individual who is having the RD Account should deposit some amount of money for every month. Change now to HDFC Bank to receive more offers. You can apply for a new RD account in 2 ways. They are the online process and offline process. For the sake of people, we are providing those details in the below sections. Therefore, the interested candidates can see the below sections to apply for a New HDFC RD Account.
HDFC Bank is one of the famous banks approved by the Reserve Bank of India. It is a Private Sector Bank. The Bank is offering high-interest rates for Recurring Deposits. It is the most popular and trusted bank in India. There are many branches and ATM’s in India. The individuals can also calculate their Recurring Deposit maturity amount by using the Axis Bank RD Calculator. To calculate your Recurring Deposit maturity amount, you need the interest rates and tenure periods. Therefore, we are providing the Latest HDFC Bank Interest rates in the below sections. So, use the below interest rates to know your Recurring Deposit Maturity Amount.
HDFC Bank RD Interest Rates
|Tenure||General Depositors (Interest Rates)||Senior Citizen (Interest Rates)||NRI (Interest Rates)|
|1 year 1 day – 1 year 3 days||6.95||7.45||6.95|
|1 year 4 days||6.25||6.75||6.25|
|1 year 5 days – 1 Year 15 Days||6.25||6.75||6.25|
|1 Year 16 days||6.25||6.75||6.25|
|1 year 17 days – 2 Years||6.25||6.75||6.25|
|2 years 1day – 2 Years 15 days||6||6.5||6|
|2 Years 16 days||6||6.5||6|
|2 years 17 days – 3 Years||6||6.5||6|
|3 years 1day – 5 years||6||6.5||6|
|5 Years 1 Day – 8 Years||6||6.5||6|
|8 Years 1 Day – 10 Years||6||6.5||6|
Recurring Deposit Schemes – HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank offering many schemes for the people. Recurring Deposit Schemes are given below. To earn more interest rates, the users have to deposit their money in Recurring Deposits. To know the RD Schemes, see the below sections.
HDFC Bank Short Term Deposit
- In Short term deposit, the tenure period is starting from 6 months to 2 years.
- For a tenure period of 6 months and 9 months, the Recurring Deposit interest rate is 6.50% and 6.75% per annum.
- If the tenure period is 1 year to 2 years, the interest rate of Recurring Deposit is 7.25% per annum.
Medium Term and Long Term Deposit
- HDFC Bank is offering more interest rates for Medium term and long term deposits.
- The minimum tenure period of Medium term deposit is 2 years and the maximum tenure period is 5 years.
- The interest rate for RD Medium term deposit is 7.25% per annum.
- The long-term deposit tenure period is starting from 5 years and the maximum tenure period of Recurring deposit is 10 years.
- The interest rates of Long Term Recurring deposit is 7.25% per annum.
Senior Citizens Interest Rates
- In all the banks, the interest rate is high for Senior Citizens.
- HDFC Bank is also offering high-interest rates for senior citizens.
- In short-term deposit, the senior citizens Recurring Deposit interest rate is 7.00% to 7.25% per annum.
- For medium term deposit, the interest rate is 7.75% per annum.
- The interest rate is 7.75% per annum for a Recurring Deposit long-term period.
HDFC NRI RD Interest Rates
- NRI’s and Non-Residential Indians can also apply for a New Recurring Deposit account.
- For short term period, the interest rate of NRIs Recurring Deposit is 0% to 7.25% per annum.
- In medium term deposit, the interest rate is 7.25% per annum.
- For long term deposit, the interest rate of recurring deposit is 7.25% per annum.
How to Use HDFC Bank RD Calculator
The applicants of Recurring Deposit who want to know the usage of HDFC RD Calculator can learn here. We are providing some example calculations in the below sections. You can calculate your RD maturity amount in two ways. They are, one is by using HDFC Bank RD Calculator through online and another one by using the formula. The users who want to calculate the maturity amount by manually can use the formula. Therefore, we are providing some simple steps for online calculations. So, follow the below steps to know the process of Online RD Calculator. We had also provided the clear details in the below link. So, the interested candidates who want to know those details can see the below link.
- First of all, go to the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Search for the HDFC Bank RD Calculator.
- The RD Calculator appears on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details like maturity amount, tenure period, interest rate, and compounding interest.
- Click on the calculate button.
- Your Recurring Deposit maturity amount appears on the screen.
To see the example calculations of Recurring Deposit maturity amount by using the formula and to know more details about HDFC Bank RD Calculator see the below link.
How to Open a New RD Account
If you don’t know the process of opening a new HDFC Recurring Deposit Account, follow the below sections. The individuals can apply for a new RD Account in two ways. They are the Online process and the Offline process. Therefore, you can apply for RD Account through any process. The two processing methods are given below. So, check the procedure to apply for an HDFC Recurring Deposit Account.
- First of all, go to any HDFC Branch.
- Take the Recurring Deposit Application Form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach the necessary documents to the RD Application form.
- Submit in the counter.
- They will activate your HDFC Bank Recurring Deposit Account.
For more details about Recurring Deposit Account Opening see the below link
Features & Benefits Of Recurring Deposit
- The investment amount varies from Rs.1000 to Rs.14,99,900.
- The minimum tenure period is 6 months and the maximum tenure period is 10 years.
- For NRIs, the minimum tenure period is 12 months.
- TDS is not applicable for your earned interest.
- If you select the installment amount once, there is no chance to change it.
- Penalty charges are based on the 30/360 days calculations.
- Interest rates are more for senior citizens.
- If the NRIs closed their Recurring Deposit Account within one year, no interest would be applicable to them.
- The Interest rate of NRE is depended on the Compounded quarterly.
- The users can calculate their Recurring Deposit maturity amount through HDFC Bank RD Calculator.