The ICICI Bank RD Calculator is available on this page. The candidates who want to check your Recurring Deposit Maturity Amount can use this calculator. Get the Latest ICICI Bank Interest rates along with tenure period to know your maturity amount. Read the complete article, to know more details about ICICI Bank RD Calculator, Interest rates, tenure periods, and ICICI Bank Account Opening.
ICICI Recurring Deposit – Overview
The short form of Recurring Deposit is RD. People are using RD Accounts for saving their money. Nowadays many banks are offering Recurring deposits. There are many advantages and benefits for Recurring Deposits. Most of the banks are offering high-interest rates on Recurring Deposits. Therefore, to receive those offers open a new RD account now. If you don’t know the process of opening a new account, you can check the below link. Every individual should know the Recurring Deposit interest rates along with tenure periods, RD Calculator and RD Account Opening. For the sake of people, we are providing those details in the below sections.
ICICI Bank is one of the largest multinational and financial services company which belongs to the private sector. Its headquarters is located at Vadodara, Gujarat in India. The ICICI Banks offers a personal and corporate banking product services to the people. So, change now to ICICI Bank to receive more offers and benefits. The ICICI Bank latest interest rates are given in the below sections. So, the interested candidates who want to know the interest rates can follow the below sections.
ICICI Bank RD Interest Rates
|Maturity Period||Regular Depositors||Senior Citizen|
|121 days to 184 days||6.25||6.75|
|185 days to 289 days||6.25||6.75|
|290 days to less than 1 year||6.5||7|
|1 year to 389 days||6.9||7.4|
|390 days to 2 years||7||7.5|
|2 years 1 day up to 5 years||6.75||7.25|
|5 years 1 day up to 10 years||6.5||7|
ICICI RD Interest Rates 2016
|Maturity Amount||Regular Deposit
|Above 3 years to 5 years||6.75||7.25|
|Above 5 years to 10 years||6.50||7.00|
ICICI Bank RD Schemes
The ICICI Bank offers various schemes for Recurring Deposits. They are clearly given in the below sections. We are also providing the usage of ICICI Bank RD Calculator on this page. So, read the below sections to know those details.
Short Term Deposit:
- The ICICI Banks provides a short term Recurring Deposit account opening.
- In Short term deposit, the tenure period starts from 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and 15 months.
- The interest rate is 6.25% for 6 months, 6.50% for 9 months, 7.00% for 12 months, and 7.10% for 15 months.
Medium and Long Term Deposit:
- In medium Term, the tenure period starts from 3 years to 5 years.
- In Long term, the tenure period starts from 5 years to more than 5 years.
- The maximum tenure period is 10 years.
- The interest rate for medium term deposit is 7.00% per annum.
- For long term deposit, the interest rate is 6.75% per annum.
Senior Citizens Interest rates:
- Compared with all the other depositors, the senior citizens are having high-interest rates.
- ICICI Bank also giving more interest rates for senior citizens.
- The interest rate for short-term deposit 6 months to 21 months is 6.75% to 7.60%.
- For medium term deposit, the interest rate is 7.50%.
- The interest rate for long-term deposit is 7.25% per annum.
How to Use ICICI Bank RD Calculator
Most of the people do not know the usage of theRD Calculator. To know the maturity amount, you can use the Recurring Deposit Calculator. The usage of the RD Calculator is given below. So, Follow the below sections to know those details.
- Go to the official website.
- Search for the ICICI Bank RD Calculator.
- A page with ICICI Bank Recurring Deposit Calculator appears on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details like investment amount, interest rate, tenure period.
- Click on the calculate button.
- Your RD Account Maturity amount appears on the screen.
|Calculate ICICI Bank RD Here|
How to Open ICICI RD Account?
The users who don’t know the process of ICICI Bank Account Opening can know here. We are also providing the process of account opening in the below sections. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for a new ICICI Bank Recurring Deposit Account by following the provided steps. Check the below link to know more details about ICICI Bank RD Account Opening. Before opening the account, the users have to gather the necessary documents. Without submitting the documents, you are not allowed to open a new ICICI Recurring Deposit Account. Therefore, we are providing the necessary documents list in the below sections. So, while applying for a new RD Account everyone should submit the below-listed documents.
- First of all, go to any ICICI Bank branch.
- If you want to open a new RD through Internet Banking use the following steps.
- Enter your Internet Banking user ID and Password to log into the ICICI bank’s web portal.
- You can find the options Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit under MY ACCOUNTS.
- Click on Recurring Deposit.
- Verify the entered details whether right or wrong.
- To speak with the phone banking officer, enter your debit card number and pin number.
- They will activate your Recurring Deposit Account.
- You can use net banking for making transactions, checking the balance, paying bills, transferring funds, etc.
Click here to know furthermore details: ICICI Bank RD Account Opening.
RD Necessary Documents List
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Ration Card.
- Government ID Card.
- Senior Citizen ID Card.
- Telephone Bill.
- Electricity Bill.
- Certificate or ID Card issued by the Post Office.
- Bank Statement with Cheque.
Features of ICICI Recurring Deposit
ICICI Bank Recurring Deposit has many advantages and benefits. All the Indian Citizens are eligible for opening RD Account in ICICI Bank. Therefore, we are providing some of the features of ICICI bank in the below sections. So, read them carefully to know the benefits and advantages of the ICICI Bank.
- Interest rates of Recurring Deposit are higher than the Fixed Deposit.
- There is an opportunity for you to take a loan against on your Recurring Deposit Maturity amount.
- You can keep a nominee for your RD Account.
- Interest rates are high for senior citizens compared to Regular depositors.
- By using ICICI Bank RD Calculator, you can calculate your maturity amount and investment amount also.
- Minors can also apply for Recurring Deposit with the support of the parents or guardian.
- You can do deposits for a minimum period of 6 months.
- By using ICICI Bank Internet Banking, you can do your transactions and transfer of funds quickly.