IndusInd Bank RD Calculator which works efficiently is here. To calculate the Maturity amount or the total number of Instalments use the Recurring Deposit Calculator IndusInd Bank. The IndusInd Interest rates for the Senior Citizens, Domestic, Non-Resident NRO/NRE are mentioned below separately. So, before you calculate the RD maturity amount check the Recurring Deposit Interest rates of the IndusInd Bank in the below sections of this page.
IndusInd Bank RD Calculator
The IndusInd Bank Recurring Deposit Calculator used to calculate the maturity value of the recurring deposit or the RD Installment amount per month. The recurring deposit calculation can also be done using the RD calculation formula. But, it may be difficult for you to check the maturity for various deposit amounts. Therefore, the RD calculation using the RD calculator is the best option. There are 2 types of Recurring Deposit calculators on our site which are mentioned below.
- RD calculator to calculate Maturity amount.
- Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator.
How To Use IndusInd Bank RD Calculator
- Hit the link below to get the Recurring Deposit Calculator.
- Now, the IndusInd RD calculator opens.
- Enter the details in the space provided.
- Recheck the Interest rates & click on “calculate.”
- Then, the total recurring deposit maturity amount is displayed on the IndusInd Bank RD Calculator.
Online IndusInd Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Hit on the link which is shared below.
- Now, in the new tab, the RD calculator is opened.
- Enter all the details like Maturity Amount, duration, IndusInd RD Interest rates, etc.
- Click on “calculate button.”
- The RD instalments are calculated by the IndusInd Bank RD Calculator within few seconds.
IndusInd Bank RD Interest Rates
|Account Type||RD Interest Rate p.a|
|1. Daily balance up to Rs 5 Lac||4.0%|
|2. Daily balance above 5 lac and up to Rs. 10 Lac||5.0%|
|3. Daily balance above Rs. 10 Lac||6.0%|
|1. Daily balance up to ( and including) 1 crore||4.0%|
|2. Daily balance above 1 crore||4% p.a. on initial amount of Rs 10 Lakhs
6% p.a. on remaining balance > Rs 10 Lakhs
|RFC Savings Rate||0.50%|
All the Interest rates of IndusInd mentioned in the above table are as per the IndusInd interest rates mentioned in the IndusInd official site.
IndusInd Bank Recurring Deposit Rates – General
|Recurring Deposit Interest Rates Of IndusInd Bank|
|RD Tenure||Interest Rate p.a.(%)|
|3 years – less than 5 years||6.75|
|5 years – 10 years||6.75|
RD Interest Rates IndusInd Bank – Senior Citizens
|IndusInd RD Rate of Interest|
|Recurring Deposit Tenure||Senior Citizen Rates p.a.(%)|
|3 years – less than 5 years||7.25|
|5 years – 10 years||7.25|
The IndusInd RD rates are mandatory to calculate the recurring deposit amount so before you use the IndusInd Bank RD Calculator have a glance at the above IndusInd Recurring Deposit Interest rates. Otherwise, if you want to check the RD Interest rates of other banks click on the link below.
IndusInd Bank Recurring Deposit Overview
Before you open the Recurring deposit Account, Know About what is Recurring Deposit?. The Recurring Deposit is also a type of recurring deposit scheme where you can save some amount of the monthly Income for future. You have to pay a fixed amount regularly every month. Then, after the maturity period, the total amount along with the Interest is given back to you. The Recurring deposit in the IndusInd Bank has the high-Interest rates. So, if you open the recurring deposit in the IndusInd Bank, you can get huge amounts of Interest. IndusInd Bank offers several kinds of Recurring Deposits, especially which suit all the saving needs.
IndusInd Bank is the New generation bank with its Headquarters at Mumbai. This bank offers commercial, transactional & electronic banking services. It provides the great facility through a large number of branches and ATM’s all over India. So, check all the IndusInd Recurring Deposit schemes and the Steps to open the Online IndusInd RD account below.
IndusInd Bank RD Account Eligibility Criteria
To know eligibility to apply for the IndusInd RD account visit the official website of IndusInd Bank www.indusind.com. There you can find the clear info about the Recurring deposit eligibility if not go to the nearest IndusInd Bank branch.
IndusInd Bank RD Account
The IndusInd Bank RD account opening process is so easy. There are two modes to open the Recurring Deposit account in the Indus Ind Bank i.e, Online and Offline. Therefore, we have mentioned both processes to open recurring deposits. Refer the below steps and check out IndusInd bank RD account opening
IndusInd Bank Recurring Deposit Account Online
- Go to the IndusInd official website http://www.indusind.com
- Then, search for the IndusInd recurring deposit Account.
- Click on “Apply now” button.
- Fill in the required details on the RD application form.
- Submit the IndusInd Bank RD application form Online.
- After new days the bank will get back to you for further KYC process.
How To open RD Account in IndusInd Bank – Offline
- Click here to download the IndusInd Recurring Deposit (RD) Application Form.
- Now, download the IndusIdnd RD application form and take a printout.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Go to the nearest IndusInd branch and submit the Application form along with the required documents.
- Finally, after few days your RD account in IndusInd Bank will be activated.
IndusInd Recurring Deposit Features
- Minimum RD opening balance is Rs. 500/-.
- Attractive RD interest rates.
- TDS is as per the current Income Tax regulations.
- IndusInd RD tenure is 12 months to 120 months.
- Premature closure and the Nomination facility are available.
- ECS is mandatory for payments.
IndusInd RD Plans
The IndusInd Bank offers various saving schemes for the Recurring deposit schemes. The IndusInd RD rates vary for different recurring deposit amounts. So, check the various Recurring Deposit schemes of the IndusInd Recurring deposit account below. There will be IndusInd regular Recurring Deposit scheme also.
InduInd Bank Short Term RD Scheme
- Indus Ind RD Tenure: 1 Year to 2 years 9 months.
- IndusInd Bank Short Term Recurring Deposit Interest rates: 7.00 % to 7.55%.
IndusInd RD Medium Term Scheme
- The IndusInd medium term RD Tenure: 3 years to < 5 years.
- Medium Term RD Deposit Interest Rate: 7.50 %.
InudInd Recurring Deposit Long Term Scheme
- Long Term RD tenure in Indus Ind Bank: 3 years to < 5 years.
- RD Interest Rate: 7.25 %.
IndusInd Bank Senior Citizen Recurring Deposit
- All the people who are above 60 years of age are considered as senior citizens.
- The Senior citizens can open the Flexi RD account or a Regular RD account.
- Senior Citizens IndusInd RD tenures are short term, long term and medium term.
- The Senior Citizen short Recurring Deposit Scheme Interest Rate is 8.25 % to 8.0 % per annum.
- Senior Citizen Medium Recurring Deposit Scheme Interest Rate is 8.0 % per annum.
- Indus Ind RD long term RD scheme Interest rate is 7.75 % per annum.