Karur Vysya Bank RD Calculator and Karur Vysya Bank RD Installment Calculator is available here. Check the KVB recurring Deposit Interest rates and calculate the KVB RD installment amount or the RD maturity amount.
Karur Vysya bank recurring deposit Account details such as the updated KVB RD rates, KVB RD account opening process, How to use the Karur Vysya Bank Recurring Deposit Calculator are mentioned on this page. Along with these, other details like KVB RD minimum & maximum deposit amounts, Features, Schemes. New KVB RD rates 2017 for General, Senior Citizens, NRE’s, NRO’s are separately tabulated on this page.
Karur Vysya Bank RD Calculator
Firstly, you need a KVB RD calculator to open the RD account in Karur Vysya Bank. Because the Recurring deposit is a scheme where you have to pay the money in installments. So, to calculate the KVB RD installments a tool which gives the exact values is required, which is nothing but Karur Vysya Bank RD Calculator. Hence we have provided the KVB recurring Deposit Calculator on our site. The Karur Vysya Bank RD calculator helps you to calculate both the RD maturity amount & KVB RD monthly installment amounts.
Requirements To Use the Karur Vysya Bank Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Installment Amount in Rupees.
- Duration (Months).
- Interest rate (%).
- Compounding (Monthly/ Quaterly/ Annual/ Half yearly).
How to Use KVB RD Calculator?
- If you want to calculate the KVB RD maturity amount click on the link below.
- Then, the KVB RD calculator will be opened.
- Now, enter the required details in the space provided.
- Click on “calculate”.
- Finally, the KVB RD maturity amount appears on the Karur Vysya Bank RD Calculator within few seconds.
Steps To Use Karur Vysya Bank Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator
- To calculate the Installments amounts of the KVB recurring Deposit click on the link below.
- Now, the RD calculator KVB will be opened in New Tab.
- Simply enter the required details like Maturity amount, Duration, Interest rate.
- Click on “calculate button”.
- Then, within few seconds the total number of Installments are calculated by the Karur Vysya Bank RD Calculator.
|Karur Vysya Bank RD Interest Rates for Deposit < Rs. 1 Crore|
|Deposit Tenure||KVB RD rate (%)|
|7 Days – 14 days||5.0%|
|15 Days – 30 Days||5.0%|
|31 Days – 45 Days||5.50%|
|46 Days – 90 Days||6.0%|
|91 Days – 180 Days||7.0%|
|181 Days – 270 Days||7.0%|
|271 Days to < 1 year||7.0%|
|1 year to < 2 years||7.0%|
|2 years to < 3 years||7.0%|
|3 years & above||7.0%|
|Tax Shield KVB||7.0%|
All the RD Interest rates KVB mentioned in the above table are effective from 24.02.2017. All the KVB RD Rates of Interest on domestic deposits on this page are as per the KVB official website. For the recurring deposits interest rates, KVB for above Rs.1 crore, visit the nearest KVB branch.
KVB RD Interest Rates – Senior Citizens
|RD Period||KVB RD rate of Interest|
|1 year – < 2 years||7.50%|
|2 years – < 3 years||7.50%|
|3 years – 5 years||7.50%|
|Tax Shield Deposits (KVB)||7.0%|
The Karur Vysya bank RD rates for the Senior Citizens given in the above table are applicable for the applicant who are above 60 years. The maximum limit for the KVB recurring Deposit amount is Rs.5 crore.
Karur Vysya Bank RD Interest Rates – NRE’s Deposit
|KVB RD Duration||KVB recurring Deposit Rate of Interest|
|1 year – < 2 years||7.00%|
|2 years – < 3 years||7.00%|
|3 years & Above||7.00%|
Note: For the KVB RD, premature withdrawals penalty is 1% for the IIncomeUpto Rs. 1 Crore. If you want to view the RD Interest rates of other Top banks in India, hit the link below.
KVB Recurring Deposit Overview
The Karur Vysya bank is one of the most popular private banks to offer the best Recurring deposit Schemes. To save a large amount of money at a time is difficult for middle-class people but to accumulate a fixed amount evermore is so easy. Hence, the Recurring deposit scheme is introduced. In this KVB RD scheme, you need to pay a fixed amount per till the maturity period ends. Then, after the RD maturity period is completed, you can take a huge lump of money at a time. In the case of emergency RD withdrawals, the penalty is applicable. The recurring deposit in KVB has the two attractive saving schemes namely ” Manimala & Manimala Plus”. This RD in KVB is suitable for the people who have regular monthly Income.
Karur Vysya bank is a private sector bank which is established in India in the year 1916 at Tamilnadu. The KVB serves all its customers with the best services and several deposit schemes like Fixed deposit, Recurring Deposits etc. KVB offers a wide range of services through the many branches and ATM’s all over the world.
Karur Vysya Bank Recurring Deposit Eligibility
- Joint Accounts.
- HUF ‘S.
- Sole Proprietorship.
- Partnership Firm.
- Minors (through his/ her parents).
All the above categories of people are eligible to apply for the Karur Vysya Bank Recurring Deposit.
Recurring Deposit Account Opening in KVB
The recurring deposit account opening in KVB can be done in both the online & offline processes. So, we have mentioned the Online KVB RD account opening & Offline KVB RD account opening process below. Refer the convenient process before you open KVB RD account.
Online Karur Vysya Bank RD Account Opening Process
- Visit the Karur Vysya bank official website.
- Search for the KVB RD application form link.
- Click on the Download Karur Vysya Bank RD application form.
- Complete the application form carefully and attach the required documents Karur Vysya Bank recurring deposit application form.
- Then, go to the KVB bank and submit the application along with the deposit amount.
- After 2-3 days a new RD account in KVB is opened.
Offline KVB RD Account Opening Steps
- Firstly, the KVB RD account opening applicant must go to the KVB branch.
- Then, collect the KVB RD application form.
- Fill it carefully and the attach the required documents.
- Now, submit the RD KVB application form to the concerned person at the KVB bank.
- Pay the KVB RD deposit amount, then within few days, the KVB recurring deposit account will be activated.
Karur Vysya Bank Recuring Deposit Features
- TDS is not applicable on TDS.
- Nomination Facility.
- Loan Facility.
- Premature Withdrawals.
- Minimum KVB Recurring Deposit account is Rs. 100/-.
- Maximum KVB Recurring Deposit account is multiples of Rs. 25/-.
- KVB Minimum RD maturity Period is Six Months.
- Maximum RD maturity Period is 120 Months.
KVB Recurring Deposit Plans
The Karur Vysya Bank RD schemes are flexible Recuring deposit schemes with attractive rates of Interest. The following are the 2 best Karur Vysya Bank saving schemes.
KVB Manimala Scheme
The Karur Vysya bank Manimala is also a recurring deposit scheme with loan and nomination facility. All the individuals, HUF’s, Firms, Trusts, Minors etc. The following are the Manimala scheme features.
- For the delay in payment installments, there will be the penalty at the rate of Rs.1.50 for every Rs.100/- per month.
- Laon & nomination facility are available here.
- The minimum amount invested in the Manimala scheme is Rs. 100/- and maximum can be in the multiples of Rs. 25/-.
- No TDS.
- High-Interest rates for Senior Citizens.
Karur Vysya Bank Manimala Plus Scheme
The KVB Manimala Plus is also good scheme with the high-interest rates. It is the flexible RD scheme which is introduced after the KVB Manimala Scheme.
- Facility to Remit Flexi amount.
- No penalty for the Late payments.
- On quarterly and compounded basis the Interest rates are calculated.
- Period of Investment is 12, 24 & 36 months.