Here is the UCO Bank RD Calculator to help you know the maturity amount on your recurring deposit. Additionally, we have provided the UCO Bank RD Installment calculator to decide what to invest in the RD account. You can get the updated list of UCO RD interest rates. So, keep reading the article to calculate the installment and maturity amount on UCO recurring deposits.
UCO Bank RD Calculator
To compute the maturity amount and interest that you earn on your recurring deposit, here is the trustworthy online RD calculator. Using the UCO RD calculator is easy where you will enter the installment, duration, UCO interest rates, the frequency of compounding. Then the UCO bank RD calculator provides you the maturity amount. You can also know how much you should save with the use of UCO recurring deposit calculator. It is, in other words, called the UCO bank RD installment calculator. You can make use of the online RD calculator in UCO bank to set your financial goals according to the UCO Bank deposit rates.
Below are the processes of using UCO bank RD calculator and UCO RD installment calculator. To make use of them, one should know the UCO bank RD rates. So, we have listed the Recurring deposits rates of UCO bank in the below sections.
How to Use UCO Bank RD Interest Rates Calculator?
- Click on the below link to UCO Bank RD Calculator.
- The RD calculator of UCO bank appears on the screen.
- Enter the details in the columns of UCO interest rates, duration, the compounding frequency, investment.
- Recheck for any mistakes and then click continue.
- The RD calculator displays the maturity amount that you earn at the end of tenure.
To use the UCO Bank RD calculator online, click the below link.
How to Use UCO Bank RD Installment Calculator?
- Click on the link below to use the UCO recurring deposit installment calculator.
- The installment calculator appears on your screen.
- Enter the details of maturity amount, UCO bank interest rate, the frequency of compounding, duration.
- Recheck for any mistakes and then click on continue.
- The UCO installment calculator displays the investment amount on your screen.
To use the UCO RD installment calculator, click the below link.
One can also calculate the maturity amount with the following formula. But it might be a time-consuming process than the use of UCO Bank RD calculator.
M = R[ (1+i)n-1] / 1-(1+i) -1/3, I = Prt
I = Simple interest
r = Annual rate of interest in decimals.
t = time period or tenure period.
P = principal
M = Maturity amount
R = monthly investment
i = interest rate divided by 400
n = number of quarters
UCO Bank RD Interest Rates as on Today
|UCO RD Interest Rates|
|Tenure Period||UCO interest rates||UCO interest rates for
Rs.1crore to Rs.5crore
|1 Year to below 2 Years||6.90%||5.00%|
|2 Years to below 3 Years||6.90%||5.00%|
|3 Years to below 5 Years||6.75%||5.00%|
|5 Years above||6.75%||5.00%|
RD Rates of UCO Bank
|UCO Recurring Deposit Interest Rates|
|Tenure Period||UCO RD Rates
for Rs.5crore to Rs.25crores
|UCO RD rates for
|1 Year to below 2 Years||5.00%||5.00%|
|2 Years to 3 Years||5.00%||5.00%|
|3 Years to below 5 Years||5.00%||5.00%|
|5 Years and above||5.00%||5.00%|
UCO Bank RD Rates for Senior Citizens
The senior citizens who hold an account in UCO Bank enjoy additional benefits from the UCO. They receive 0.50% more interest rates than regular customers. If you want the latest updates on the UCO interest rates on RD, it is better to visit a bank. To get more interest rates for all other banks, click the below link.
UCO Bank Recurring Deposit – Overview
A safe and convenient method of saving your money along with earning higher interests is the Recurring Deposit. It allows the customer to deposit a certain amount of money regularly on a monthly basis. Moreover, this is similar to a fixed-deposit account where you get a higher rate of interests than a savings account.
The UCO Bank RD habituates the users to save their money regularly. This helps to earn greater interest rates along with the principal amount. One can pay the installments to the UCO bank recurring deposit scheme by a standing order or ECS or regular direct remittance. Below are the UCO Bank RD Interest Rate Schemes.
To know more details of Recurring deposit, click here
UCO Bank Deposit Schemes
The UCO Bank RD interest rates are very similar to the FD accounts. Moreover, you can get best rates for UCO Bank Recurring Deposit by investing money in any of the UCO RD schemes. So, look at the different schemes of UCO RD.
UCO Sowbhagya Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Users can change the monthly deposits to get higher amount at the end of maturity.
- The depositors should invest a minimum amount of Rs.100.
- A maximum amount of deposit in Sowbhagya scheme is Rs.1 lakh.
- 12 months is the minimum tenure in this scheme.
Recurring Deposit Scheme of UCO Sunshine
- A minimum amount of deposition if Rs.500 and its multiples.
- Moreover, an amount of Rs.10 lakhs makes the upper limit of investment.
- The tenure period of 12 months is the minimum tenure period.
- Thereafter, the user can extend it to 24, 36, 48, 60 months.
Recurring Deposit Account Opening
Starting to open an RD account with UCO Bank is one of the good ways of building your wealth in a systematic manner. The monthly deposits will undergo compound interest over the tenure period and reaches you in the form of interests. Opening a recurring deposit account in UCO Bank is a simple process. It can be done in both online and offline processes.
How to Apply UCO Recurring Deposit Account Online?
- Firstly, the user needs to open a savings account with UCO Bank.
- This can help you to open a recurring deposit account.
- Open the official website of the bank and search for the recurring deposit form.
- Fill up the online RD form and submit it in the site or in a nearest UCO bank branch.
- You will get a notification once your UCO RD account is active.
Offline Process of UCO RD Account Opening
- Visit the nearest branch of UCO bank.
- Get the UCO bank recurring deposit account opening form.
- Fill in the details and then submit it along with the KYC documents.
- You can also link your UCO savings account with the form to open an RD account.
- Then you can choose the schemes along with tenures and make the initial investment.
To know more details on the RD account opening process, click the below link.