Here is the Union Bank of India RD Calculator to help you know your maturity amount of the recurring deposit. We have also provided the UBI RD installment calculator which aids you in knowing the monthly investment. You can get the list of Union Bank of India rate of interest on recurring deposits in this article. So, keep reading the page to make use of the information.
Union Bank of India RD Calculator
An UBI recurring deposit calculator is the one that helps to calculate the Union Bank of India RD maturity amount. We have provided the recurring deposit calculator for Union Bank of India on this page. To calculate the maturity amount one should know the interest rates on recurring deposit in Union Bank of India. You can get them in the below sections.
Moreover, the usage of Union Bank of India RD Calculator is a very easy task. You just need to enter the values of deposit amount, compound frequency, tenure period, etc. Then the calculator does the number crunching and provides you with the exact maturity amount. You can also check how much amount you should invest to get certain maturity amount. The Union Bank of India Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator does this help. So, have a look at the processes of using the Union Bank of India interest calculators.
How to Use UBI Interest Rate Calculator?
- Open the below link to Union Bank of India RD Calculator.
- The RD Calculator of UBI appears on your screen.
- Now, enter the details of deposit amount, tenure period, UBI deposit rates, the frequency of compounding.
- Recheck for any wrong details in the columns.
- Then click “continue.”
- Withing a few seconds, the maturity amount you will get at the end of the tenure of the recurring deposit appears on your screen.
So, to calculate your maturity amount with Union Bank of India RD Calculator, click the below link.
How to Use UBI Recurring Deposit Installment Calculator?
- Click the link below to open Union Bank of India installment calculator.
- Enter the details of maturity amount, Union Bank of India deposit rates, duration, compounding frequency.
- Check for any mistakes and then click continue.
- The amount you should invest every month in the recurring deposit appears on your screen.
So, to open the UBI installment calculator, click the below link.
Union Bank of India Interest Rates on Recurring Deposit 2017
|UBI Interest Rates on Recurring Deposits as on Today|
|Tenure||UBI RD Rates
|UBI RD Rates for
|180 Days to 364 Days||7.05%||7.55%|
|1 Year 1 Day to less than 3 Years||7.25%||7.75%|
|3 Years 1 Day to less than 5 Years||7.25%||7.75%|
|5 Years 1 Day to less than 10 Years||7.25%||7.75%|
Union Bank of India Interest Rates for Senior Citizens
A person with the age of 60 and above is eligible to attain the higher interest rates on UBI RD. The senior citizens holding the deposits for one year and above gets an interest of 0.5% higher than the normal rates. However, this is not applicable for the NRI senior citizen accounts. The senior citizens are also eligible for opening joint accounts with an individual of age below 60. But the first name in the account will be the senior citizen’s name.
Union Bank of India Recurring Deposit
The Union Bank of India was founded in November 1919 in Mumbai. It is one of the largest public sector banks in India which has a network of 4,000 branches and 6,400 ATMs. With the terms of stable growth and strategic acquisitions, UBI is in the list of BSE. Union Bank offers salary and savings accounts, current account and different term deposit schemes like FD, RD, and Union Bank of India RD Rate Calculator.
So, to know more details on Recurring deposit, click the below link.
Recurring Deposit Schemes of Union Bank of India
Moreover, Union Bank of India offers attractive interest rates on RD schemes with flexible features. It offers two schemes of recurring deposits which are also named as Cumulative deposits. Here are the two schemes of Union Bank of India.
Cumulative Deposit Scheme
This is the traditional UBI Recurring deposit scheme with attractive features. The monthly deposit amount is Rs.50 which is a very low amount with a deposit range of 6 months to 120 months. Additionally, the interim discontinuation of monthly investment can be converted to a fixed deposit with a genuine reason. So, you can use it as a fixed deposit account for the rest of the term.
RD scheme of Union Monthly Plus
The Union monthly plus scheme is flexible in investing amount according to your convenience. An account holder of RD in UBI can increase the monthly deposit in the multiples of core amount. There is no penalty on premature withdrawals and late payments.
Union Bank of India RD Account Opening
To enjoy the attractive UBI recurring deposit rates of interest, opening an UBI RD account is a very easy process for existing customers of Union Bank. They can apply for recurring deposit account through online process. Whereas, an individual who is not an existing customer then he/she should open the RD account in the offline procedure. Once your UBI RD account is active, you can make use of the Union Bank of India RD Calculator. Below are the procedures of opening UBI RD account.
How to Apply UBI Recurring Deposit Account Online?
- Log onto your Union Bank internet banking account.
- Open the RD account online by filling the UBI recurring deposit account opening form.
- Link it directly to the savings or current account.
- Transfer the minimum deposit amount to your account.
- However, you will get the notification when your UBI recurring deposit account is active.
Open Union Bank of India RD Account Offline
- New customers to Union Bank of India should visit the nearest UBI branch.
- Know the instructions of opening an RD account in Union Bank of India.
- Take the Union Bank of India Recurring Deposit Form.
- Fill it and submit the UBI RD form along with the KYC documents. The documents necessary for RD account opening are the following.
- ID and address proof, passport sized photograph, PAN and contact details.
So, to know more details on RD account opening on Union Bank of India, click the below link.
Features of Union Bank of India Recurring Deposit
- Facility of depositing a small amount of money on regular basis instead of one-time payment.
- It is a push-up for small investors to earn interest income.
- Flexible tenure periods ranging from few months to several years.
- Higher interest rates than the savings account.
- Quick access and liquidity of funds at times of need.